CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scarecrow Festival

Last week we went to the Scarecrow Festival down at Thanksgiving point with my family. They had lots of inflatable slides for the kids as well as little carnival games. The kids really liked it. One of my aunts does all the food for the volunteers there, so she also fed us lunch while we were there. It was a really nice day and we had a lot of fun with everyone.
Here is the whole family!! Grandma, Mom, Aunts and Cousins. One Big Happy Family!!

Here is all the kids sitting with the decorated pirates!!


The had these rockets the kids were able to make and decorate. They then were able to shoot them off. They loved this!

4 comments:

Olsen's said...

I love Avery's face sitting next to the pirates!! Good Times.

Brittany said...

Yeah! I am so happy you finally joined the world of blogs. Cute pics I love your family they are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! So cute! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! I hope things are going well- I miss you!

Raelynn said...

That festival looked like a BLAST!! The kids look so cute! They are getting so big!!