CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Time


So I have decided to try the blog thing. I have been wanting to for awhile, just never made the time, so now that I am Relief Society Pres. I figure I have time to do it!!!(Ha Ha Ha)


These pictures are from our last family vacation over conference weekend. We went to Torrey, UT. This is where Jason's grandma grew up, so we go down there every year. It is also so very close to Capitol Reef National Park, and this is where we took these pictures. The weather did not cooperate very well with us.

2 comments:

DAVE - STEPH FAMILY said...

Very cute Kelli! I am so proud of you!!
Steph

Raelynn said...

CUTE blog!! I didn't know you are a Relf. Pres!! That's awesome!! Keep up the great work with blogging!! well and your calling!